Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Home Educated Children and Teenagers Art Sessions

In September, I am aiming to start a second HE art group for younger children on a Thursday mornings 10.00 - 12.0 0 at Artisan Community Art Studio. 

Please let me know your interest. 8 places. £10 for a two hour session  for 6 weeks, payment in advance please.

This would start Thursday 25th Sept as I would like to get the other groups settled back in first and also I am away teaching (on a cruise!! ) for one week mid Sept so think it is  best to start a new group once I am back.


IGCSE
I also aim  to start an IGSCE in Art and Design providing it is viable. This will start in September, for two years, with exams/assessments in June 2016. 

Interested parties with children approaching this stage are invited to attend an informal meeting about it at Artisan Studio on Wed  27th at 4pm.

RSVP please.

No comments:

Post a Comment