Why not spend the winter learning some new skills?
We have lots of interesting courses on offer at affordable prices in a very warm and sunny art studio.
All sessions cost out at £10 for 2 hours.
This term we had added some exciting new courses -
- Lens- less photography - making pin hole cameras, using chemo grams,cyanotypes with Tim Russell
- Contemporary felt making - making beautiful hats, scarves and bags with Pauline Stanley
- Contemporary Textiles with Leah Watts
- Drawing for All - learn to draw with Trish Jubb
- Contemporary Watercolours with Hilary Guess
- Patchwork and Quilting with the lovely Textile Tarts!
Please have a look at the January timetable page for more details.
After Easter when the weather is better we will be making use of our beautiful courtyard garden to run willow garden sculptures, stone carving, indigo dying and natural plant dyeing workshops. Details to follow.
Best wishes to you all for 2014 and hope to see you soon.